The Rules are:
Post the award on your blog.
Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the questions assigned to you.
Give 10 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 10 deserving bloggers for the award.
Ask 10 questions to your nominee.
Thanks to the lovely Joanne @ mychestnutreadingtree for my nomination 😊
1. Dogs or cats?
I would be inclined to say dogs. But I have had both as pets at one time or another many years ago!
2. Kindle or real book?
Both! I love reading books, but I read faster on a kindle and sometimes that suits me better. The convenience of a kindle is not lost on me! But I have hundreds of books on shelves too 😊
3. Favourite drink?
Coffee I think! I’m not a big alcohol drinker, but at a push I enjoy a vodka soda and lime occasionally!
4. What’s your favourite thing to cook?
I’m not the biggest fan of cooking to be honest. My husband is a great cook though, and his lasagne is to die for!
5. What makes you cry?
I don’t cry that much. I well up sometimes but tears rarely fall unless there’s something wrong!
6. What made you want to blog?
I didn’t want to keep boring my family and friends with my raving about books! 😂 And blogging is a community, so you’re never alone if you want to talk about books!
7. Favourite cheese?
We’re very much a cheddar and mozzarella house, but occasionally a nice Manchego makes an appearance! I’m a sucker for Laughing Cow on toast too!
8. Sandals or boots?
Boots! I hate feet, and I don’t do heat well! At a push it would be flats, but you won’t get me in sandals, ever!!!
9. Last time you laughed?
I laugh daily as my kids (6 years old and 18 months old) are comical these days! It’s like living with The Odd Couple!
10. Sunshine or snow?
Snow, always snow. I love the cold, the stillness, the beauty that snow creates. I’m basically Wednesday Addams 😂
10 (more) random facts about me:
- I’m adopted
- I love a can of Coke with a bag of Tayto cheese and onion crisps
- I binge watch tv series (currently on Sex & The City for the umpteenth time)
- I love to look at the stars at night
- My favourite number is 13 (born on and married on the 13th)
- I am a bear if I don’t sleep well
- Black is my favourite colour
- I am a huge mascara junkie, I have over 50
- I used to play electric guitar and bass in my teens
- I have a degree in Heritage Studies
The other 5 nominations carried over from the first Liebster Post:
- Emma @ damppebbles
- Aoife @ prettypurplepolkadots
- Chelsea @ The Suspense Is Thrilling Me
- Donna @ chocolatenwaffles
- Annie @ themisstery
My 10 bookish questions for you all:
- Short or long chapters?
- Favourite reading spot?
- Best bookish moment?
- Most books by one author?
- Bookshop or online?
- Bookmarks or page fold?
- Library or buy the book?
- Let people borrow or guard with your life?
- Favourite book of all time?
- Best book to movie adaptation?