It’s book haul time 🙂 And a few days late, AGAIN!!!
For any of you who don’t know, this is where I list the books that have made Bibliophile Book Club their new home in the previous month. The books are usually bought books (a LOT of bought books), ARC’s sent from publishers, Netgalley review books and just basically any books I get go on here.
I was REALLY good in November with my book buying. I’m still trying to make a dent in my TBR, so I think I’m conscious of not buying all the books, no matter how much I want them! So without further ado, here are the books that I got in November…
- Now You See by Max Manning
- Zero Hour by Eamon Ambrose
- Close to Home by Robert Dugoni
- The Serial Killer’s Daughter by Lesley Welsh
- Angelfall by Susan Ee
- Did You See Melody by Sophie Hannah
- Devil’s Waltz by Jonathan Kellerman
- Evidence by Jonathan Kellerman
- Killer by Jonathan Kellerman
- Self-Defence by Jonathan Kellerman
- Don’t Let Go by Harlan Coben
- All The Beautiful Girls by Elizabeth J Church
- A Good Time to be a Girl by Helena Morrissey
- The Sister by Louise Jensen
- A Map of the Dark by Karin Ellis
- The Good Mothers by Alex Perry
- The Wedding Savages by Sabri Louatah
- The Liar’s Girl by Catherine Ryan Howard
- Briefly Maiden by Jacqueline Chadwick – Read that review HERE
- Hold Back The Stars by Katie Khan
- Dead Lemons by Finn Bell
And that’s it. I KNOW!!!! And I even managed to read 17 books in November, bringing me up to 177 books read, or 178 at the time of typing this, so I’m pretty pleased with that!
Have you read any of these? Would you read any? As always, let me know in the comments!
Here’s what I read in November:
And a handful of the books I got throughout the month:
Until next time…
Happy reading 🙂