So, it has been an age since I did a book haul post, and you’d think that with all the time we have free now I’d have had more of a chance to blog. But as we all know, life tends to have other plans.
I managed to get to my laptop today for the first time in a while (my husband is working from home due to the coronavirus outbreak so I’ve had to surrender my desk and workspace to him for the forseeable future.
Anyway! I was doing some stuff for forthcoming blog tours, and decided I would pop up this post, because the last actual book haul post I shared was way back in August of last year!!!
In doing up this post, I had a look back at the haul from last year and they’re very similar in terms of how many books I acquired over the month.
*For any of you who don’t know, this is where I list the books that have made Bibliophile Book Club their new home in the previous month. The books are usually bought books, ARC’s sent from publishers, Netgalley review books and just basically any books I get go on here.
So yeah, the following are the books I’ve added to the library during March…
- The Scarecrow by Michael Connelly
- Where The Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Between The Stops by Sandi Toksvig
- House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City) by Sarah J. Maas
- There Will Come A Darkness by Katy Rose Pool
- The Cutting Place by Jane Casey
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
- The Toll by Neal Shusterman
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets US HB edition by JKR
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire US HB edition by JKR
- Bookish and the Beast by Ashley Poston
- Open by Frankie Bridge
- Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
- Finale by Stephanie Garber
- Red Sister by Mark Lawrence
- Grey Sister by Mark Lawrence
- Holy Sister by Mark Lawrence
- Dead Wrong by Noelle Holten
- Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa
- A Strange Hymn by Laura Thalassa
- Dark Harmony by Laura Thalassa
- Angels in the Moonlight by Caimh McDonnell
- Leonard and Hungry Paul by Rónán Hession
- The Kingdom of Liars by Nick Martell
- The Girl from Widow Hills by Megan Miranda
- The Nothing Man by Catherine Ryan Howard
- Fifty Fifty by Steve Cavanagh
- To Sleep In A Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini
- The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives in Your Home by Joseph Fink & Jeffrey Cranor
- The Resident by David Jackson
Have you read any of these? Would you? Do let me know in the comments!
I’ve actually read a few of them already, which is almost unheard of for me. I usually add them to the TBR (or the “read” shelves if I’ve already read it) and don’t get near them as the TBR is still quite sizeable… 🙂
Anyway, that’s it for now! But I promise I’ll be back soon!