So, its the first of May, and I have NO IDEA where the time is going. We’re all staying home here, and still in lockdown. I’ve been reading lots of books, but I’m still being very restrained in terms of buying them. Even though there is nothing more that I would love, I just can’t justify it at the moment as my TBR shelves are heaving.
Anyway, its book haul day. And as I said above, I’ve been very good.
*For any of you who don’t know, this is where I list the books that have made Bibliophile Book Club their new home in the previous month. The books are usually bought books, ARC’s sent from publishers, Netgalley review books and just basically any books I get go on here.
Here’s what I’ve bought/received during April:
- Eight Detectives- Alex Pavesi
- Fair Warning- Michael Connelly
- Nightborn- Jessica Thorne
- The Reckoning- Jane Casey
- The Seven Sisters- Lucinda Reilly
- Leon: Family & Friends- John Vincent, Kay Plunkett-Hogge
- The Girl Beneath The Sea- Andrew Mayne
- May Day- Jess Lourey
- April Fools- Jess Lourey
- Carte Blanche- Jeffery Deaver
- The Pale Dreamer- Samantha Shannon
- Radio Silence- Alice Oseman
- The Curator- M. W. Craven
- #taken- Tony Parsons
- Aurora Burning- Amie Kaufmann, Jay Kristoff
- The Jack Reacher Cases- Dan Ames
- The Silent Corner- Dean Koontz
- The Whispering Room- Dean Koontz
- Moonburner- Claire Luana
- The Confectioner’s Guild- Claire Luana
- Inside Out- Demi Moore
- Left For Dead- Jane Casey
- In Five Years- Rebecca Searle
- Making Wolf- Tade Thompson
See? 24 books, I told you I was good 🙂
I actually don’t have any photos, because this month, the majority of books have been digital/ ebook editions!
Have you read any of these? Would you? Do let me know in the comments!
Until next time. Stay safe, and happy reading! 🙂